Carolift VSL 6900 Car Hoist
The Carolift 6900, available at Des Gosling Mobility Derby, is a telescopic with a lift capacity of 181kg, making it suitable for lifting almost any scooter or powerchair. The key feature of the 6900 is its off-set design (like two “elbows”) which enables loading from the side of the vehicle, allowing scooters and chairs to be lifted directly from the pavement and thus removing the need to descend to street level. This off- set design also provides an excellent installation in vehicles with a sharply sloping boot design.
The hoist’s telescopic head also allows for loading of scooters through narrow boot openings, or to bypass wide rear bumpers.
- The hoist arm of Carolift 6900 has an off-set design (like two “elbows”) which enables loading from the side of the vehicle. This means you can keep the wheelchair placed on the pavement, thus not needing to descend to street level.
- The Carolift 6900 has a telescopic hoist head to pass through narrow door openings or to bypass wide bumpers.
- The height of the lift pillar, as well as the length of the hoist arm, is easily adjusted to fit the specific Estate Wagon or MPV vehicle. In addition to this the hoist head can be angular adjusted to optimise the form of the rear door opening.
- The hoist arm off-set feature provides an excellent installation in vehicles with an extra sloping rear door design.
- The direct gear drive technology makes the hoist reliable and maintenance-free. The hoist has a scratch resistant black textured finish.
- The hoists are CE-marked and safety tested according to FMVSS and the installation is made with a stable modular mounting base using several fixing points. The speed can be adjusted to suit the user needs.
- Car hoist capacity is 181 kg.